1) Acquires theoretical and practical knowledge related to operating room Services Program at a basic level and uses it.
2) Prepares the operating room according to the operation.
3) With the acquired basic knowledge of the field,he or she participate effectively as a team member and work with surgery health care team members in a harmony.
4) Selects and handles instruments and supplies used for operation procedure.
5) Admits the patient into the operating room and to provides assistance for post - operational transport.
6) Knows the terminology of the field and uses it effectively.
7) Knows the methods of sterilization and disinfection according to type of surgical equipments and applies for reusing them after surgery.
8) Acquires basic knowledge of pharmacology and describes anesthesia complications.
9) Knows features of basic surgical instruments and equipments and discriminates the problem and creates solutions in case of unexpected conditions.
10) Has basic knowledge about anatomy and physiology and uses it to describe the mechanism of surgical diseases.
11) Knows basic principles of aseptic techniques used in operating room and applies the procedures of it.
12) Has sufficient knowledge and skills to does first aid and does it effectively in emergency case.
13) Manages a duty independently by using the knowledge about his/her field at a basic level.
14) Preserves pathological material properly and transmits it relevant department with keeping record.
15) Possesses the consciousness of keeping up to date on technological developments in O.R.systems. and manages it.
16) Behaves in accordance with principles of professional ethics, democracy and human rights, social, scientific, and cultural values.